Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why the Tent Camping Companion?

I always wish I knew more about a campground when I am planning a trip. I am frequently in search of the perfect place to take the kids. I want to know if there is hiking right from the campground, and what the trail is like. Is there safe water for the kids to play in? Is the campground overdeveloped or does it cater to rv's?  It is so difficult to know just the right place to go simply by reading a book or a canned description on a website. I thought it might be beneficial to others if I shared some of my campground experiences. Most will be in northern California, although we do travel and camp in other places as well. We are tent campers with kids- mine are ages 8, 5 and 1, so kid suitability is always a consideration.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Keep up the work. I only wish you had it for the Cascades. Maybe I will send you some reports from here.:)

    ReplyDelete